Be Exquisite Blog
If you’re a fan of waxing but not a fan of pain, why not try the Lycon hair removal systems? It’s a premium hot waxing formula to make treatments virtually pain free with fantastic results and a smooth finish. It’s suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Formulated from natural resins, bees wax and aromatherapy Lycon delivers superior results and removes stubborn short hairs – as short as 1mm!
Hot wax is much more gentle than traditional waxing. A pre-waxing oil applied before the wax creates a barrier between the skin and the wax, and hence the wax does not pull the skin – the bit that hurts! Clients have reported a 50% reduction in pain and Lycon products mean you can wax traditionally difficult areas with minimal pain – a much less stressful experience!
Lycon Hot Wax
Called hot wax but used at a lower temperature, this formula shrink-wraps around hairs, allowing removal of short, stubborn hairs – and can be used on any part of the body or face. Scented with aromatherapy formulas such as ‘So Yummy Chocolate’ or ‘So Berry’ waxing can even be a treat for the senses!
Lycon Strip Wax
If it’s larger areas you’re wanting to wax, this system is perfect for legs, arms, chest and back and leaves no sticky residue.
Follow our top tips for getting the most from your Lycon treatment:
- For the best results, hair needs to be at least 0.5cm or ¼ inch
- Exfoliate your skin prior to your waxing appointment
- Avoid sun exposure 24 hours prior to your appointment, as well as sunless tanning
- Do not have a bath or shower for 24 hours
- Do not sunbathe or use sunless tanning systems for 24 hours
- Exfoliate again 3 days after your treatment – this will help to reduce ingrown hairs
- Lycon Ingrown X-IT spray is great for eliminating unsightly lumps and ingrown hairs
Thank you for reading this weeks blog – Waxing. For more information please get in touch.