Facials at Be Exquisite
Our facials can help you achieve smooth, clear and supple skin and help you fight against your skin’s enemies such as weather, heating and genetics.
My New Bio-Penta machine, which is the first machine has been launched in Leicester at Be Exquisite!
This New machine enhances facial experience: Skincare is moving in a new direction from traditional skincare to accelerated skincare treatments using advanced technologies.
The new bio-therapeutic Bio-Penta machine has Five different modalities to enhance cleansing, skin resurfacing, reenergising the skin and product penetration.
BT sonic for cleanse – microsonic facial brush, increasing for cleansing 6-10 times better than just my hands and product alone.
The hydradermabrasion is the next generation in microdermabrasion. This unique technology delivers liquid-cooled diamond peeling with vacuum stimulations and product infusion. Instant plumping and hydrating.
Ultrasound (sounds vibrations on the skin – creates pockets on your skin surface and penetrate further into your pores).
Microcurrent (helps to reinforce and penetrates the products into the skin by 80% more than hand application).
- Red light (stimulates collagen and elastin, tightness and firms the skin).
- Blue light helps to heal skin with breakouts.
- Combination of both lights can be used
- Led light also Energises and increases the circulations.
Bio-Ultimate Platinum® is a treatment that targets areas that require lifting and firming.
It uses special technology to correct sagging, speeds up circulation and increases nourishment to the skin.
It also revives the skins ability to retain water.
What are the results?
- Skin is firmer and tighter in your target areas, such as eyelids, forehead, chicks, corner of mouth
- Target areas are lifted and this has an anti-aging effect on the face
- Skin looks healthy, hydrated and vibrant
- Clients feel more confident and happy
Course of treatment is required.
What Is An Oxygen Facial?
An oxygen facial might sound kind of scary, but it isn’t.
The process involves oxygen that has been pressurised, sprayed directly onto your skin.
However, this isn’t normal oxygen like in the air that we breathe, as it contains atomised moisture that will add a healthy dose of nourishment to your skin. Unlike some treatments, however, we’re not just talking about the surface of your skin, but deeper too.
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion works by gently exfoliating the outer layers of the skin. It is ideal for treating open pores, blackheads, pigmentation, scars, stretch marks and much more. The treatment also helps to increase new collagen resulting in a firmer and more toned texture to the skin.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion treatment are:
- Immediate visible results, even after the first treatment
- Total control exfoliation, eliminating any guesswork that can often be associated with AHA or chemical peels
- Allows the entire face and neck to be treated in a single session, with particular attention paid to the client’s areas of concern
- Allows you to return to a normal lifestyle immediately with no down time or interruption to your daily routine
- Eliminates possible adverse reactions often associated with chemical solutions
- Can safely treat all skin colours and skin types
- Offers reduction of moderate early ageing signs such as lines and wrinkles offering an overall rejuvenation for aged skin
- Stimulation of fibroblasts for collagen reproduction
- Rejuvenation of the skin with improved tone, elasticity and muscle tone
- Successfully treats a wide range of skin problems associated with both the face and body
- Performs a gentle skin exfoliation
Dermalogica Face Mapping
To ensure you get the right treatments for your skin we use Dermalogica face mapping.
“My own personal skincare regime is thorough and something I really care about. I have years of experience of beauty clinics. It was with some trepidation therefore that I first went to visit Be Exquisite. I was soon to realise that my fears were completely unfounded. I decided to have a luxury pedicure as my introduction to the salon.”